This video, via freetacorrective, reviews the Korg Volca Bass analog synthesizer.
- Three analogue oscillators for thick, huge bass line
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Slide function for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg’s Monotribe
- Built-in speaker and optional battery power
The Kort Volca Bass has a street price of $150.
If you’ve used the Volca Bass, leave a comment and give us your take on it!