Developer Sobol Corporation has released S4 Rhythm Composer Pro – an iOS drum machine app that can be customized in various ways.
The virtual drum machine includes 14 drum kits and you can create and save User Kits. It includes a 16/32 step Step Sequencer and Song editor, tone editing, audio import/export, real-time recording, AudioBus, CoreMIDI and more.
Here’s the official intro video:
- PCM Sound (Number of parts: 10)
- 14 preset drum kits
- Tempo: 30-300BPM, Tap tempo, Swing function
- Step Sequencer (16 steps/32 steps)
- Song function (Maximum 300-bar)
- Tone editing (Name, Volume, Panning, Mute Group, Tune, Dynamic Processor, Wave Trimming, Attack/Decay Time)
- Audio Import (AudioCopy, iPod Library, File)
- Audio Export
- Real-time recording
- Various Master Effects (Distortion, Dynamic Processor, Delay, Reverb)
- Control in real time, assigning the effect parameters to the FX XY Pad
- Real-time Effects (Slicer, LPF, Glitch, and Roller)
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) is supported
- Audiobus (Input) is supported
- CoreMIDI (Input) is supported
- AudioCopy/Paste is supported
- Playing in the background is supported
S4 Rhythm Composer Pro is available now for US $4.99.
If you’ve used S4 Rhythm Composer Pro, let us know what you think of it!