Keith McMillen Instruments has announced plans for an IndieGoGo campaign to fund the KMI Rogue – an accessory that turns the QuNeo into a wireless controller.
- Rogue attaches quickly to the bottom of your QuNeo with low-profile Velcro.
- Battery life for Rogue exceeds 12 hours (in KMI”s time-trials, it worked over 16 hours).
- Rogue uses advanced radio technology with a 2.45GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band.
- With changeable hi-gain antennas attached to the USB dongle, wireless range can be tailored to your needs from 50 to 200 meters.
- LEDs on the Rogue indicate RF link status, battery life and charging activity for instant visual feedback.
- QuNeo’s intelligent LED display is fully programmable and data-rich; you will rarely have to look at your computer screen.
See the video below for technical details on the Rogue:
The Rogue is being developed as an IndieGoGo ‘crowdfunded’ project, which means that supporters help fund the development. KMI has developed two previous devices, the QuNeo and QuNexus, as crowdfunded projects. The Rogue is available via the project starting at US $315.