Developer Koka Nikoladze has released Vox Wooah – a free vocal processing app for iPhone that uses CSound for voice-tailored pitch-shifting.
- The software gives you the possibility to adapt it to your own voice, adjust the analysis parameters like FFT size, window size and type, overlap.
- You can choose to preserve formants.
- You can change the pitch shifted interval in flight.
- Support for alternate tunings
- The mix of the transposed voice can be controlled with the internal gyroscope.
Note: A headset microphone and an iPhone input – output splitter are recommended for performance use of this app.