Reloop has introduced the Beatpad - a dedicated controller for Aoldoriddim’s DJAY for iOS.
The controller is compatible with all iPhone, iPod and iPad generations. It charges your device using the included 30-pin and 8-pin Lightning Adaptors and (via USB) can also be used as a high-quality MIDI controller for your Mac or PC DJ software of choice, for example DJAY for Mac or Traktor.
Here’s the official intro video:
- Professional DJ controller for iPad, Mac and PC
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio club interface
- Compatible with all iPhone, iPod and iPad generations
- Integrated mount for iPad
- 30 pin and 8 pin Lightning Adapter included
- Plug’n'Play: simply connect to to your iPhone/iPod or iPad and start mixing your MP3 files
- Air Play: wireless sound transmission to compatible speakers
- Developed for DJAY 2 by Algoriddim
- Also applicable as controller for PC/Mac due to USB interface
- Ultra flat XXL jog wheels (15.5 cm diameter) with vinyl grip surface
- Multicolor LED jog wheel border for visual feedback of virtual needle position and effect and loop modulations
- Performance mode section: hot cue, bounce loop, instant FX and sampler
- 4 large RGB-lit drum pads per deck
- Large transport section with soft touch rubber buttons
- Fader-start function
- Ergonomcal mixer/CD player design for fast and easy access
- 2 channel club mixer design with dedicated filters
- Large 100 mm pitch fader
- Versatile controls for effects, looping, hot cues and sampler
- Aux stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for connection of a CD player, iPod or turntables with separate volume control
- 6.3 mm jack mic connection with volume control
- Club interface: thecan be connected via XLR or asymmetrical stereo RCA outputs
- 2 headphones connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Shift buttons for second function layer incl. shift lock feature
- All control elements in club size and quality
- compatible with every MIDI-learn software
Pricing and availability are to be announced.
See the Reloop site for more details.
via reloop, gearjunkies