Reloop has introduced the KeyFadr – a compact MIDI controller for Ableton Live and other DAWs.
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 Channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control
- knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Full integration and easy plug and play for Ableton Live 9
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board appregiator with multiple modes and internal/external midi clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Other midi mappings available as download
- Ableton Live 9 Lite included (value upgrade opportunity)
Pricing and availability for the Reloop KeyFadr are TBA. See the Reloop site for more info.