Similar to the classic Moog Model 1120 pedal, the Syntaur CVP-100 pedal is a control-voltage (CV) source for use with analog synthesizers. It generates a voltage, the level of which is controlled by the pedal, and by plugging the 1/4-inch phone plug into a CV input of a synthesizer, you can control filter sweeps, volume, pitch, etc. This sturdy pedal is a great expressive tool for use with your vintage synths!
Here’s a partial list of synths that the Syntaur CVP-100 pedal is compatible with:
- Arp Odyssey, Pedal
- Korg MS-10, MS-20, any CV inputs
- Moog Minimoog, any of the 3 External Control Inputs (Loudness, Filter, Oscillator)
- Moog Minimoog Voyager, any of the Control Inputs
- Oberheim Matrix 12, Pedal Input 1 & 2
- Roland Juno-6, VCF Control
- Roland Juno-60, VCF Control
- Sequential Circuits Pro-One, Filter CV In
- Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 & Prophet 10, Control Voltage In
- Yamaha CS5, Control Volt In
- Yamaha CS40M, Filter Foot Control
- Any modular synthesizer
The Syntaur CVP-100 Control Voltage Pedal is available for $59.95 at the Syntaur site.