Liquid Rhythm is designed to shorten the time you spend composing or searching for the right rhythm. It analyzes MIDI data and suggests complementary beats.
Liquid Rhythm’s newest software update lets you quickly access ten quadrillion rhythmic patterns, import pre-existing MIDI tracks and mine a huge library of loops and kits to quickly and easily create rhythmic compositions.
Here’s a video demo of Liquid Rhythm in action:
Here’s what’s new and updated in Liquid Rhythm:
- New: Ableton Live users can use Liquid Rhythm’s MIDI sequencing and editing tools directly in Ableton Live clips via a Max4Live patch. Seamless integration between the software applications improves production workflows.
- The Music Molecule is a new way to represent MIDI. It uses color-coded patterns to group together and show relationships between notes. This provides the power to access and edit multiple notes simultaneously.
- New: Intelligent Randomizer: Create drum tracks and fills by generating combinations of rhythm patterns from a library of presets.
- New: BeatBuilder: In a single click, populate multiple bars with the beat of your choosing from palettes of rhythm patterns. Easily experiment with variations using a sequencer that swaps individual notes with clusters of notes. Instantly switch to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel.
- Molecule Maps allow users to build beats in one or two clicks.
- Updated: Accent Modifiers allows users to adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule’s color-coded accent patterns.
- BeatSeeker gives users the ability to find and use rhythm patterns that are common in specific genres.
- New: ReGroover instantly rearranges groups of notes by switching underlying accent patterns to discover and explore new musical ideas.
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer creates and remixes drum tracks by exploring an extensive list of pattern variations across a bar of music.
- Updated: In-Line Molecule Editing gives users the power to edit MIDI notes directly in the arranger. Music Molecules are updated in real-time around all note edits.
Liquid Rhythm is VST/AU/RTAS compatible and works as a plugin or standalone software on Mac & Windows. It comes with a large Media Library of percussive samples, drum kits and loops, and allows users to import custom samples.
Liquid Rhythm is priced at US $129. A 30-day Free Trail Version is also available.