This is a little off-topic, but epic: The Audio Infuser 4700 is a DIY project, created by Todd Kumpf, that’s built to stream music from Wi-Fi devices and play vinyl records.
It features old school wood & steel design, combined with the connectivity and immediacy of wireless technology.
Here’s a video introduction to the Audio Infuser 4700:
- Raspberry Pi works like an Apple Airplay to stream music over Wi-Fi from your mobile device or computer
- Parts from a 1978 Yamaha YP-D4 turntable to play vinyl recorsd
- 5″ vintage CRT hacked into an oscilloscope to visualize waveforms
- Guts from a 1976 JVC SEA-10 Equalizer to tweak tones
- Auxiliary RCA audio inputs and outputs
- Active VU meters
Check it out and let us know what you think of the Audio Infuser 4700!