iConnectivity has released a pair of new videos that demonstrate the capabilities of their iConnectMIDI2+ 2×2 MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS.
The iConnectMIDI2+ offers advanced features for a MIDI interface, including support for two computer devices simultaneously – Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch); and its Audio passThru technology, which routes audio between device digitally, with zero signal degradation.
The video above offers a brief intro to the iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ and its Audio passThru technology.
The video below looks at PC setup and configuration.
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability – Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage – For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play – No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices via Optional Adapter (Not Included)
The iConnectMIDI2+ has a street price of $89.99. It’s currently backordered at many retailers. UPDATE 10/16: iConnectivity has let us know that the iConnectMIDI2+ is now shipping worldwide.