Metamorph was developed by Italian sound artists BJM Mario Bajardi and Komplex (Iter-Research). The sample library takes heavily processed violins, pianos and acoustic instruments and morphs them into impacts, sci-fi atmospheres, user interface elements and beyond.
Here’s the official video intro:
Here’s an audio demo:
- Over 2.1 Gigabytes of sound effects and designed sounds
- 24bit/96khz wavs
- Soundminer enriched metadata
- Maschine ready metadata
- Sampler instrument presets for Maschine, Ableton Live 9, Battery, EXS24, Kontakt, Maschine and Reaktor
- A new version of Twisted Tools’ MP16 sampler, called the MP16d
Reaktor MP16d Features:
- 16 Voice Polyphonic Sampler
- Pad style layout
- Unique parameter and modulation settings for per voice
- FM and Delay FX per Voice
- Note repeat effect per voice
- Two LFOs per voice
- BPM Sync
- Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca
About BJM Mario Bajardi and Komplex
- BJM Mario Bajardi is an Italian electroacoustic composer and sound designer, who is currently a lecturer at the Academy Art, at the University of Palermo in Italy.
- Komplex is Paolo Bigazzi Alderigi, multimedia artist and owner of Iter-Research music publishing. Paolo is a lecturer at SAE in Milan, Italy.
Metamorph is available at the Twisted Tools shop now for $69.
via Josh Hinden