Today Sonic Faction debuted their new Mutant Synth Pack, a collection of classic synthesizers for Ableton Live. The pack features meticulously sampled iconic synths, reactivated from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
The bundle includes new 3 instruments:
- The Clone, based on the classic Roland SH-101
- Puls8or, sampled from the notorious Waldorf Pulse+
- and Rouge-One, modeled after the legendary Sequential Circuits PRO-ONE.
Each synth in the collection has been exhaustively sampled from the original instrument to attain “fat, creamy” analog tones, and has at the same time been carefully re-programmed for the ease of playability inside of Ableton Live.
Mutant Synth Pack also includes a custom Max for Live device to control sounds with the Ableton Push (screen capture, right), Akai APC40 and Novation Launchpad.
Mutant Step Sequencer key features:
- Melodic, Scale-Based Note Sequencer up to 64 steps
- Accented Notes
- Chord Generator for Polyphonic instruments
- Octave, Note Duration and Legato Slides
- Scale and Key Page with common and custom scales.
- Spiral LED and Melodic Pattern Generator
- Sequence Modulation (up to 4 parameters simultaneously)
- Preset and Pattern Recall
- Multi-Device/Multi-Controller Support — Use 1 controller on multiple tracks or up to 6 controllers on multiple tracks
The Mutant Step Sequencer allows you to draw in melodies, chords, and modulation and also features the unique Spiral LED light pattern generator.
More detailed information about the Mutant Synth Pack is on the Sonic Faction website.
Pricing and availability. Sonic Faction’s new Mutant Synth Pack is available now for $40 US from Sonic Faction.