Synthrotek has announced that the Voice of Saturn Sequencer kit is now available in their online store.
The kit – available in packages ranging from bare-bones PCB to assembled PCBs – lets you create a 10 position step sequencer.
- 10 steps, sequence can be shortened by connecting 1/8? cable from step to reset jack
- Voltage Out from 0 to ~7.5V
- Gate out and S-Trigger out for older Moogs
- Clock input / output to connect multiple sequencers ( for sync’ing, not extending sequence)
- Hold Switch pauses sequence, manually steps when clock is off 9V Battery or Power Supply (AC or DC 12V)
See the Synthrotek site for details.