Elliott Garage has updated EGDR808 Drum Machine HD, adding AudioBus, CoreMIDI support and more.
Here’s what’s new in EGDR808 2.3:
- Optimization for IOS7
- Core MIDI (network session, external controllers, MIDI inter app)
- AudioCopy 2.0
- Interface like the real drum machine from the 80’s
- 16 steps sequencer
- 12 programmable rythm patterns and 4 fills patterns
- Auto fill in every 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 pattern
- Save the pattern you’ve created and play your songs
- Manual Play, Pattern Write and Pattern Clear mode
- Drumkit pieces parameters control (tuning, decay and snappy)
- Song Mode page (swipe to left to open)
- Swing and tap tempo
- Core MIDI (network session, controller esterni, inter app midi)
- Export with iTunes, mail or MAPI Audio Copy
- Korg Wist sync
EGDR808 is available in the App Store for US $3.99.
If you’ve used EGDR808, let us know what you think of it!