The C105 VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine is a voltage-controlled analog sample rate reducer, with an internal white noise generator.
This module is based on a Sample and Hold, designed to work at audio rates. The internal clock runs from 250Hz up to 40KHz and can be voltage controlled. This wide frequency range and two FM inputs ( one with a reversible attenuator ) allow to create subtle digital effects or harsh and Lo-Fi sounds.
The internal noise generator, in combination with the S&H, can be used to create pitched noise, useful for synthesizing drums sounds, drones and sound effects.
In addition, there is also a first order passive high-pass filter with an independent output.
- Internal white noise generator.
- CV controlled sampling frequency.
- Frequency range : 250Hz to 40KHz ( down to 10Hz using CV )
- Passive first order high pass filter.
- The Lo-Fi input is normalized to the internal noise generator.
- This module is built using high quality electronic components, Switchcraft jacks, NKK switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used in the Moog Modulars) , black anodized aluminium front panel ( like the original Moog Modulars )….
Here are audio demos of the VC Noise Lo-Fi Machine in action:
Here’s a video demo:
The VC Noise Lo-Fi Machine is priced at 165 Euro. See the Corsynth site for details.