Here’s what’s new in Filtatron 1.2.0:
- Audiobus and JACK support. Filtatron can act as a source, a destination, or a filter for audio from other compatible apps. (for audio IN to Filtatron, be sure to turn up the LINE level knob to hear it)
- MIDI mapping for almost every parameter. Use hardware controllers or external sequencers to control Filtatron remotely. Check the MIDI menu on the ‘About’ page.
- Share files from the Samples directly to SoundCloud
- Now supports both Landscape and Portrait orientation on iPad
- New full-screen artwork for iPhone 5
Moog Filtatron is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used Filtatron, let us know what you think of it!