Developer Sascha Bienert has introduced MC Oscilloscope – a digital multichannel oscilloscope for your iPad or iPhone. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface, it is capable of displaying up to 8 channels (per source) simultaneously. It also includes a multichannel full scale level meter.
- real-time waveforms of up to 8 channels (per source)
- compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
- add additional sources via Audiobus
- select channels of sources
- automated calibration routine
- source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
- languages: English, Deutsch, ???????
- Oscilloscope features:
- real-time peak display and peak-to-peak measurement
- automatic trigger mode
- pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
- Level meter features:
- response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
- peak indication
MC Oscilloscope is available now in the App Store.