Elliott Garage has released a major update to EGSY01, a virtual analog synthesizer for iOS. The update adds Inter-App Audio support, improved MIDI, and arpeggiator and more.
Here’s what’s new in EGSY01 version 2:
- Redesigned graphical user interface
- Audio engine revised and improved in performance (even for older generation devices)
- InterApp audio (generator)
- MIDI In from other app and MIDI controllers
- Panel with buffer size settings, voices polyphony and oscillosope
- New presets
- Panel BPM tempo, with tap tempo, tempo sync for Delay & Arpeggiator, and subdivisions (4/4, 6/8 and 8/8)
- Arpeggiator – 4 different types of arpeggiator, gate, selection arpeggio octaves
- Step sequencer with selection from 4 to 16 steps and pitch values ??root, fifth, 1 octave, 1 octave fifth, 2 octave
- Setting for keyboard and arpeggiator portamento
- Stereo delay (can be synchronized with the arpeggiator)
- Loading last preset at restart
EGSY01 is available for $8.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used EGSY01, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!