Developer Chris Wolfe has released a sneak preview video for Jasuto 1.5, the latest version of his modular software synthesizer for iOS. The update adds AudioBus support, iOS 7 compatibility, background audio and more.
Here’s what’s new in Jasuto 1.5:
- Added Audiobus support
- Completely compatible with iOS7
- Updated UI graphics
- Universal device and Retina support
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shinny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Much improved auto-wiring
- Multi-touch support for Scale node
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, Exp, Gain, Mix, Power, TanH & ZeroX Node Modules
Jasuto 1.5 has been submitted to Apple for approval. Jasuto is available in the App Store.