Developer Zerodebug has released touchAble 2, a major update to its dedicated Ableton Live controller app for the iPad.
touchAble offers no-compromise control of Ableton Live from your iPad. Its modular interface allows to split the screen to show two modules at the same time – or to maximize the surface area of a single module.
And if the size of one iPad is not enough, you can use touchAble with as many iPads as you want.
touchAble 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with stability and performance in mind – as well as an array of new and improved features.
Here’s a video intro:
- Complete rebuild of the application and underlying engine.
- MIDI Sequencer
- Template Editor
- Isomorphic Keyboard
- Live 9 Features including browser access
- Advanced Native Live Templates
- MIDI Mapping external Controller
- Countless of new features and improvements
Here’s a full video guide to touchAble 2:
touchAble 2 is available in the App Store for US $24.99.
If you’ve used touchAble 2, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!