GrooveMaker 2 boasts a patented ‘groove generator’ engine that enables the user to create grooves, beats and songs in real time — no previous music-making experience required.
GrooveMaker 2 provides a new, more intuitive method of music-making by using groups of loops called songs (60 loops per song) that “always sound good together.” Users manipulate these to build grooves and complete songs.
- Redesigned iOS7 style interface
- Single application allows user to have all his/her loop collections in one place via in-app purchase*
- 16 Packs available, in 60 song collections**
- New Grid interface allows for simplified loop remixing
- Single loop duration and groove duration can be freely selected down to 1/4 bar, with new 1/8 to 1/32 live-repeat function on full grooves for dramatic effects
- 16 available FX with automation and touch-pad like interface
- Import functions allows users to import audio files or record their own grooves within the existing collection (available for in-app purchase in the free version)
- New time-stretch for seamless groove tempo variation from 50% to 200% of original BPM, without changing the pitch
- New real-time recorder of the user’s remixing performance
- New master control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
- Sharing features include Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP and SoundCloud
- Compatible with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and X-Sync
Pricing & Availability. IK Multimedia’s GrooveMaker 2 is available now at the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch as a free version or a full version for $9.99 / 8.99 Euro. Additional GrooveMaker packs are available as in-app purchases from $3.99 to $5.99 apiece. GrooveMaker songs can also be purchased individually.
For additional information, check on the IK Multimedia website.
*Any GrooveMaker 1 loop packs bought previously are unlocked and usable in GrooveMaker 2, upon registration.
**1 song included in the free version, 4 songs included in the full version and more available via in-app purchase.