Developer Ingolf Koch has released Electrify NXT, a virtual groovebox for iPad.
- Rewritten and enhanced audio engine.
- New session mode lets you perform with loops and clips by creating arrangements on the fly.
- New polyphonic FM-style Synthesizer: Electrify NXT comes with a fully fledged frequency modulating synthesizer with 11 Algorithms and wave-morphing oscillators.
- The new drumkit combines 8 samplers into one ‘grooving loop factory’.
- Looper and slicer lets you deconstruct audio loops or rearrange your own clips beyond recognition.
- Comes with more than 1600 audio loops and one shot samples
- A huge load of effects
- Powerful parameter modulation: nearly every parameter of instruments and effects can be modulated by LFOs, Envelopes or by realtime parameter sequencing.
- Flexi-Groove templates
- Audiobus, AudioCopy and Midi are integrated.
Here’s a preview of Electrify NXT in action:
Electrify NXT is US $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Electrify NXT, let us know what you think of it!