Storn System has announced a new hybrid analog synthesizer, the Storn MAGA.
Here’s what they have to say about the MAGA:
Storn MAGA itself is Analog Modular Synthesizer, which is there are analog and digital technology processes, or called hybrid, the outcome and process in Storn MAGA is pure analog, with features given include things like Voltage Controlled Oscillator, Voltage Controlled Filter, Voltage Controlled Amplifier, Low Frequency Oscillator, Attack Decay Envelope, ADSR Envelope and Noise.
Digital functions of MAGA is simply to process MIDI control system and modulation patch routing storage (saving routing analog path, as a substitute of input / output cables routing path that found in a normal modular analog synthesizer), which could keep about 40 presets.
- VCO, VCA, VCF, LFO, AD Envelope, ADSR Envelope, Noise
- VCO with multiple independent output
- VCO input from CV IN
- Processing external input from instrument such as guitar, bass, drum, vocal etc.
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Patch Matrix with save and edit system
- Complex mixer routing (input/output path)
- Portable Case
- 1 VCO (SINE, TRI, SAW, SAW SHAPE, SUB)
- 1 VCF (LPF/BPF)
- 1 VCA WITH Modulation DRIVE
- 1 NOISE (WHITE / PINK NOISE)
- 1 LFO (TRI / SQUARE)
- 1 ADSR ENV
- 1 AD ENV (CHAOS LFO / AD envelope can receive input trigger via LFO output)
- 1 SAW SQUARE LFO (CHAOS LFO)
- 1 EXTERNAL AUDIO
- PRESET MODULATION MATRIX (40 preset)
- HEADPHONE OUT
- MIDI IN/OUT
- MIDI OUT (CONTROLLER)
- CV GATE IN
- CV GATE OUT
- AC INPUT SUPPLY
The Storn MAGA is expected to be available at the beginning of February, priced at US $1,500. See the Storn site for more information.