Twisted Tools has introduced Ultraloop, a new loop remixing sampler.
Ultraloop combines advanced loop layering, comping, effect processing and automation techniques to generate new grooves, riffs and song ideas. You can use Ultraloop with the included factory sample library or to remix your own samples.
Here’s a demo of Ultraloop in action, along with some overviews of the new app:
- Loop Remixing Sampler.
- Advanced layered sampler engine with intuitive interface.
- Visual loop compositing.
- Generative Gestural FX to create fills, articulations and variations.
- FX Sequencer
- Specialized track sequencer with mono and poly draw modes.
- Layered playback and editing of up to eight tracks simultaneously.
- Independent controls per layer, organized into parameter cells with sliders.
- Automatable Preset Grids per parameter group, with 17 memory slots each
- 8 Global Scenes per snapshot
- Preset Grids and Scenes are playable via mouse, MIDI or OSC.
- Extensive randomization options.
- Time and pitch stretching to allow loops with different BPMs.
- Flexible multi-output routing per layer.
- Master Punch control
- Control nearly every parameter with included iPad Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca
- 3+ banks of presets
- 2224 Sound Variations
- Over 800mb of included factory sample content by from Enig’matik Records, Loopmasters and Sounds of Revolution.
- Optional Expansion Packs by cutting edge artists such as Dusty Fungus, Chris Carter and Si Begg
Tutorial by BluewaterVST:
Tutorial by Matt Cellitti of Dubspot:
Ultraloop is available now from the Twisted Tools Shop for $69.
If you’ve used Ultraloop, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!