Humanoid Sound Systems has introduced Enzyme – a new software synthesizer for Mac & Windows.
Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of their Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several new directions simultaneously.
Sample import is now available so you can resynthesize existing sounds with automatic pitch detection and click-free looping, while Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis is also on offer, for even more sonic possibilities.
The scanned synthesis wavetable can now be scanned by multiple scanners at different frequencies in three different modes to add extra richness and internal movement.
Enzyme also has a beautiful new interface created by Spec Graphics, incorporating an animated visual wavetable display that makes it easier to understand how all the new features operate.
Here’s a video preview of Enzyme:
- Next generation Scanned Synthesis Engine with Sample import function & Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis options
- Multiple scanner options for fatter ‘Unison Mode’, brighter ‘Harmonic Mode’, or imported ‘Explorer Mode’ with imported samples
- New Effects Rack, allowing practically unlimited layering of effects such as analog modelled filters, reverb, chorus, flanger and distortion
- Automatable performance controls, allowing control of important parameters from a single location and multiple parameters to be controlled using a single control
- Alternative tunings,
- VST 2.4, Audio Units and Pro Tools AAX plug-in formats
Here are the official audio demos:
Enzyme is available for Mac & Windows for US $49.95. A demo version is available.
Check it out and let us know what you think of it!