At the 2014 NAMM Show, M-Audio introduced the Trigger Finger Pro, an advanced performance pad controller with onboard sequencing and software integration.
Trigger Finger Pro is a portable, 16-pad (4×4 configured) instrument with onboard sequencing. The Trigger Finger Pro draws from its predecessor’s performance pad roots, but features significantly improved hardware design and additional features.
The Trigger Finger Pro comes with Arsenal – a virtual drum machine app that can be used within your DAW or standalone. Along with AIR Drums and Hybrid 3 plug-ins, Trigger Finger Pro includes 8 GB of ready-to-play sounds, loops, one-shots with content from Black Anomaly, Prime Loops, Toolroom Records, and more.
It also offers an onboard step sequencer and hardware MIDI out, so you can use the Trigger Finger Pro to sequence hardware synths in sync with software beats.
- 16 Ultra-Responsive Pads – velocity sensitive, illuminated pads with RGB feedback
- Onboard Step Sequencer – accompanied by 16 backlit keys, and high-res screen
- Extensive Expression Controls – 48 assignable controls are offered between 4 faders, 4 knobs, and 4 buttons with 4 banks each, and includes pitch bend, modulation and more
- Arsenal Software – allows for instant DAW/VST integration with full tactile control parameters; or operates as a standalone program with powerful presets & VI’s
- AIR Drums and Hybrid 3 – includes two dynamic VST instrument programs, a drum sample player/editor compatible with REX files and a high definition analog synth suite
- Built-in Instruments – 8 GB of sounds, one-shots, loops, and exclusive content
- Customizable Controls – backlit controls instantly map to popular DAWs on the market
- Road Ready Chassis – brushed aluminum faceplate with detachable 3-position stand
Trigger Finger Pro will be available Spring 2014, with a street price of US $399.