At the 2014 NAMM Show, Alesis introduced the Elevate 6 Studio Monitor – an active studio monitor design.
- 75 Watt continuous output power (per speaker)
- Bi-amplified design, active crossover, flat frequency response
- 6″ low-frequency driver; 1″ silk dome tweeter
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides, widened listening area
- Radial-edge baffles reduce distortion
- ERP compliant – auto shut-off
A passive version of the Elevate 6 is also being introduced. It offers 100 Watts (RMS, per speaker) of power.
Details on pricing and availability are to come.