2014 NAMM Show: Alesis today introduced the Sample Rack – a rackmount percussion module that lets you use onboard sounds or load your own sounds.
Here are the details:
- Percussion Module With Onboard Sound Storage
- Play onboard sounds or load your own via the SD card slot
- 10 ready-to-play kits with over 200 drum and cymbal sounds
- Efficient single rackspace (1U) design
- 8 trigger inputs plus true kick and hi-hat inputs
- Save sounds on SD card (up to 20 Kits), accessible via USB
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- 1/4″ stereo outputs (L, R); 1/4″ headphone output
- 1/8″ stereo aux input with level control; MIDI In & Out
Details on pricing and availability are to come.