Behringer introduced the new Motör Series, at the 2014 NAMM Show – described as the world’s first MIDI keyboard controllers with fully-motorized mixing faders.
With 61 and 49 keys respectively, the Motör 61 and Motör 49 offer a professional-quality keyboard controller, plus separate banks of 9 touch-sensitive motorized faders and drum padl. And all of these features are designed to integrate seamlessly with all popular DAWs.
“The feel of the key-bed is smooth and responsive, and the new control format lets users tap into DAW functionality” says Product Manager Bert Niedermeyer, “without having to sit in front of a computer.”
- Semi-weighted, full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch functionality
- 9 Motorized, 60 mm faders are centrally-located for fast and easy control of soft synths, drawbar organs, effects and DAW parameters
- 8 backlit, velocity and pressure-sensitive drum pads
- Motör 61 and Motör 49 come ready for action right out of the box, automatically mapping the most-commonly used parameters of popular software instruments and audio workstations
- Behringer also offers user presets for a variety of specific software/hardware combinations
The Behringer Motör61 and Motör49 are available now, priced at $299.99 and $249.99.