2014 NAMM Show: Cakewalk has announced that it plans to bring their flagship synth Z3TA+ 2, previously available for Mac & Windows, to iOS. It will feature the same audio engine, but an interface adapted for multitouch interaction.
- Over 500 on-board, expertly crafted presets
- Support for Inter-App Audio, Background Audio, and AudioBus
- Classic waveshaping Z3TA+2 synth engine with 6 Oscillators, 6 LFOs, filters and more
- Modulation Matrix including 16 Sources, Curves, Controls, and Destinations
- Advanced modular effects including Distortion, Modulation, Compression, Delay, Reverb and Limiter
- External MIDI control and a user-friendly onboard Keyboard
- Performance section with Tap Tempo and assignably XY Pad, Mod Wheels, and User Controlled In-Key Pitch Bend
- Designed for iPad 2 or above, iPad Air, and iPad Mini
Details on pricing and availability to come.