2014 NAMM Show: Cakewalk announced Z3TA+ iOS for iPad.
According to Cakewalk, Z3TA+ iOS retains the sonic signature of the Mac/Windows versions, but the new touch control capabilities open up new waveshaping sound possibilities.
Here’s an overview of Z3TA+ iOS for iPad:
- Over 500 on-board, expertly crafted presets
- Support for Inter-App Audio, Background Audio, and AudioBus
- Classic waveshaping Z3TA+2 synth engine with 6 Oscillators, 6 LFOs, Filters, and more
- Modulation Matrix includes 16 Sources, Curves, Controls, and Destinations
- Advanced modular effects—Distortion, Modulation, Compression, Delay, Reverb and Limiter
- External MIDI control and user-friendly onboard Keyboard
- Performance section with Tap Tempo and assignable XY Pad, Mod Wheels, and User Controlled In-Key Pitch Bend
- Designed for iPad 2 or above, iPad Air, and iPad Mini
Pricing and Availability
Z3TA+ iOS will be available on Apple’s App Store in February 2014 for $19.99. More information is available at the Cakewalk site.