Audio Mastering for iPad, described as “the first fully functional professional quality audio mastering application for iPad”, has been updated to version 2.
Here’s what’s new in Audio Mastering version 2:
- Fully updated 32-bit audio processing algorithms.
- Standard and Advanced processing control modes.
- Parametric equalizer in addition to graphic.
- Spectrum analyzer with switching connection points.
- Switchable crossover frequency for Stereo Imaging.
- Additional controls for Maximizer.
- Separate adjustment of input level reduction.
- Improved controls for presets.
- Compare mode for presets in each track.
- Inter-App Audio supported.
Here’s the official intro video:
Third generation of iPad and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-App audio and Audiobus). Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
Audio Mastering is available now for $12.99.