2014 NAMM Show: Behringer introduced the U-PHORIA UMC1820, a $200 18×20, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB Audio/MIDI interfce with 8 MIDAS mic preamplifiers.
- 18×20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 has a street price of about $200. See the Behringer site for details.