At the 2014 NAMM Show, Behringer introduced the X-Touch Universal Control Surface.
The X-Touch offers 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls.
- Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
- Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
In addition to the flagship X-Touch, Behringer introduced X-Touch Compact and X-Touch Mini, which offer scaled-back feature sets at a lower price:
- Behringer X-Touch – $599
- Behringer X-Touch Compact – $399
- Behringer X-Touch Mini – $99
See the Behringer site for details.