Ad the 2014 NAMM Show, M-Audio introduced the M-Track Eight, an eight- channel, 24-bit USB audio interface designed for expanded recording capabilities with a low-noise signal path, 111 dB SNR, and zero-latency monitoring.
- High headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Up to 24/96 kHz resolution
- 8 XLR + 1/4″ combo inputs with individual metering
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source (1/2 or 3/4)
- 8 balanced 1/4″ outputs
- USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Input 1 and 2 line/mic- or instrument-selectable
- Selectable phantom power for Channels 1-4 and 5-8
- Dedicated control room output
Pricing and availability are TBA.