Sugar Bytes has released Effectrix for iPad – a new app that turns your iPad into a multi-effects sequencer.
Effectrix lets you sequence 14 effects across a matrix and create. The effects cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to ‘scandalising splatter orgies’. The iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine.
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect)
- Audiocopy/ Audiopaste
- Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- MIDI Clock Sync
- 20 fine loops installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience
Effectrix for iPad is available now for $17.99 in the App Store.