LIVKONTROL – an Ableton Live controller previously available for iOS – is now available for Android devices.
Here’s what the developers have to say about it:
LIVKONTROL aims to deliver the best possible experience controlling Ableton Live remotely. Boasting an extremely simple yet functional design, all the main control features are at a distance of a finger. Alternative application views are toggled via multitouch gestures for a even simpler usage experience.
LIVKONTROL is also considered by users as the easier and most responsive Ableton Live remote controller for mobile devices due to it’s plug & play connection to Ableton Live, using LKBRIDGE.
- Remotely control your Live session
- Easy to set up
- Scrollable viewport for full scene access
- Scene launch buttons with scene name
- Clips reflect color, name, play status and position
- 8 MIDI sliders for custom MIDI assignment
- Mute, stop, solo and arm tracks
- Control track volumes and pan easily in a and space saving format
- Interface lock feature
- Song play, stop, record and tempo control
- Metronome control
- Tempo tap up and down
- Quantization selection
In order to use LIVKONTROL, it is necessary to download and install LKBRIDGE, the required connection software. Windows and Mac OSX version are available.
LIVKONTROL for Android is available now, with a free version, a $9.99 basic version and a $29.99 Pro version.
If you’ve used LIVKONTROL for Android, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!