Positive Grid has introduced BIAS for iPhone – an amp designer, modeler and effects processor. According to the company, BIAS is ‘warm, accurate and more versatile than any other modeler, processor in hardware or software ever created’.
- 36 amp models included with the introductory release
- Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
- Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
- Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
- Tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
- Included noise gate and room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
- Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
- Seamless integration with JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside JamUp with one tap
- Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
- Designed for iOS 7, requires iPhone 4S, iPos touch 5th gen or newer
BIAS for iPhone is available now in the App Store for US $7.99.