Franke says, “Stroke Machine V1.0.2 contains lots of bug fixes, improvements and new additions. One of the most important features especially for customers with older iPads is an adjustable audio buffer size to up to 1024 samples for a much better performance.”
The update also includes Inter-App Audio, Virtual MIDI, MIDI Clock Synchronization, AudioCopy, Kit and Sound sharing, finer value adjustments, among other changes, along with fixes of all reported bugs.
New Features in Stroke Machine V1.0.2 Include:
- Adjustable audio buffer size. Setting it to higher values improves performance, which is especially helpful on older iPads.
- More subtle, “subdued” color scheme.
- Inter-App Audio added so that Stroke Machine can now act as a node for Inter-App Audio hosts like Garage Band, Cubasis and others.
- Added Virtual MIDI. Stroke Machine can now receive MIDI messages from iPad MIDI hosts.
- Added MIDI Clock Synchronization and MIDI Clock Offset parameters in Clocks and Milliseconds.
- Added Audio Copy for your pattern or performance recordings to process them in other audio apps, along with Audio Paste.
- Added Share Kit and Share Sound to share your kits or sounds via email or Air Drop.
- Added FX Bus selection buttons for the currently active sound to the FX page.
- Improved editing of linear controls.
- Improved performance and sound of oscillator models Sine, Triangle, Pulse and Sawtooth.
- Empty Pattern Quick Access slots are now filled with the available preset kits.
Franke adds, “Users will want to download the free app AudioCopy from Retronyms, which assures that the user’s Audio Copy or Paste files keep their names and it allows to manage them.”
Pricing and Availability. Stroke Machine for iPad is available through the Apple app store for $19.99. The update is free.