Teia Synthesizers has announced their first Eurorack modules, the Stochastic Function Generator and the SFG Expander.
The basic concept is, every time you feed a gate/trigger to the Gate in input, the module randomizes a Rise (Attack) and Fall (Decay) value between the minimum and maximum knob settings. It has multiple uses, from playing subtle swing variations to crazy envelope shapes.
- Random Rise and Fall determined by Maximum and Minimum knobs.
- Maximum knob value below the Minimum knob value module works as regular envelope generator.
- Switchable between Gate and Trigger.
- Loop mode(LFO mode).
- Gate Out proportional to the length of the Rise portion of the envelope.
- Inverter and attenuater control knob.
- Extra Bipolar output.
- Three speed modes, High , Mid and Low. Jumpers to change speed modes from Low to Super Low mode and High to Super High
- Cv control over All Maximum and Minimum settings.
- Gate input to activate/ deactivate loop mode.
- CV output with the resulting random voltage value from the Rise and Fall knob settings.
See the Muffwigglers site for more info.