Quadelectra has introduced Mercury – a true 4 voice polyphonic arpeggiator for the Reason Rack.
Mercury can be used either in your songs, or for live performances where you want a fast and elegant way to play chord sequences and progressions.
Here’s a preview of Mercury in action:
- Polyphonic Arpeggiator: Fully featured apreggiator with Range, Pitch / Transpose, Gate, Shuffle and Velocity features, similar to the RPG-8.
- Chord Matrix: A way to create chords, chord variations and custom apreggiations.
- Scale Conforming: Conform all played notes to a specific key or scale.
- Auto-Chord: A Yamaha-style Auto chord function, for playing chords easy.
- Latch Mode: Press a chord momentarily and Mercury will keep playing until you hit the same chord again.
- CV Modulation Friendly: Apply custom tweaks to the chord sequencer for up to 4 different parameters. Each one will be exported simultaneously to all target instruments.
- Mercury comes with a set of 110 patches and combinators.
Mercury is available now in the Rack Extension store for US $39.
If you’ve used Mercury, let us know what you think of it!