Mphase Studio has introduced m.phase Daw Remote – a new way of controlling your favorite DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), using intuitive multi touch gestures.
m.phase supports Mackie Control protocol and HUI protocol and works with both MAC and Windows. It’s designed to replace clicking and dragging with a computer mouse with multi-touch control.
Officially supported DAWs include:
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic
- Steinberg Cubase / Nuendo
- Ableton Live
- Cockos Reaper
It also works with other DAWs that support Mackie Control and HUI.
Here’s a demo of m.phase DAW Remote in action:
- multi touch gestures for all implemented remote features like volume, pan, mute/solo, …
- blind control helps you to focus on your creativity
- highly secure gestures to avoid accidental changes
- ultimate user experience with beautifully designed animations
- one to rule them all – every DAW works the same way
- well documented setup instructions
- compatible with MAC and Windows
m.phase DAW Remote is available now for US $19.99. See the Mphase Studio site for more info.
If you’ve used m.phase DAW Remote, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!