Developer Geert Bevin let us know that he’s released an update to GECO, his gestural music controller for the Leap Motion.
“Many GECO users have reached out with requests for improvements and new features,” says Bevin. “This release incorporates most of them and is available as a free update through the Airspace store.”
Highlights of this release are:
- advanced config with 14-bit MIDI, output min/max, attack/decay, data distribution curves, data inversion
- disable open/close differentiation per gesture
- allow for fail-safe single-handed use
- support for negative rest values
- resizable background image
See the GECO site for full details on the release.