Positive Grid, the makers of mobile apps BIAS and JamUp, have released Final Touch, described as a ‘complete mastering system for iPad’.
Final touch combines Maximizer, Pre and Post Equalizer, 4-Band Dynamics, Stereo Imager, Reverb and Dithering into one integrated app.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Complete professional mastering system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
- Pre and Post Linear-Phase Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
- Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
- Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
- Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
- Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
- Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
- Stereo and mid-side processing
- High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
- Each module can be independently bypassed
- Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
- Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
- Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
- 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
- Global and module-based presets
- Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
- Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
- No rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
- Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
- Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
- Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
- Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
- Supports iPad 2, iPad mini and newer iPad devices
- Designed for iOS 7
Final Touch is available now for US $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Final Touch, let us know what you think of it!