Holderness Media has updated Echo Pad, a multi-effects processor for iPad, with MIDI Control, MIDI Clock Sync and more.
Here’s what’s new in Echo Pad 1.8:
- Audiobus 2 state saving!
- Save effect parameters inside Audiobus 2, allowing you to save, recall, and share custom Echo Pad settings using new Audiobus 2 presets.
- Create awesome effects by combining with our other apps Stereo Designer and Swoopster, which also support state saving in Audiobus 2.
- Requires Audiobus 2.0 app.
- MIDI Control
- Echo Pad can now be controlled from external MIDI controllers, Virtual MIDI, and Network connections.
- MIDI Clock sync
- Echo Pad can now sync to external MIDI clock for beat synced delays. Simply tap the MIDI Sync button to enable/disable receiving MIDI clock via Virtual MIDI, Network, or USB.
- IAA Clock sync from supporting Inter-app audio hosts
- Sync is automatically enabled when Echo Pad detects it has connected to an IAA host that sends tempo. *This feature is only supported in IAA hosts such as Auria and Cubasis.
- Choose “Echo Pad (Midi)” in supporting hosts.
- UI Tweaks
- Options menu tweaks
- cleaner layoutEcho Pad’s
Echo Pad is available in the App Store for US $4.99.
If you’ve used Echo Pad, let us know what you think of it!