Wusik has released Wusik 4000, a new software modular synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Wusik 4000 is a new project by Wusik and WilliamK, done from the ground using modern code and cross-
Wusik 4000 has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations. Audio and Events are dynamically routed in this way:
- MIDI Modules will process and output Note Events and other MIDI data
- Modulation Modules will process modulation information using the above data
- Envelopes will be processed using voice-
allocation information set by checking which AMP Envelope has free- voices. This voice information is sent to all POLY modules that are processed next
- Now we process all Sound Generators.
- Filters are the next stage, the Dry/Wet parameter let you adjust if the filter will process in series or in parallel mode.
- Voices are mixed into a single stereo path.
- Effects are processed.
- SFX Send to Master is copied so when the Master Layer is processed, it will use this information for the Master Effects.
Wusik 4000 is available for US $99.95. See the Wusik site for more info.