This video, via LeonDigz, demonstrates some of the sound design possibilities opened up by a firmware upgrade for the SCI MultiTrack analog synthesizer.
The Upgrade accomplishes the following:
- Midi CC parameter control for all parameter matching the Six-Trak & Max.
- Midi CC control has been code optimized for better performance.
- Additional 4 midi cc parameters LFO, VCA & VCF velocity sensitivity amount + a special request to unlock the multiplier on the VCO envelope.
- VCO envelope now has a multiplier via cc#43 to achieve 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x & 16x original depth allowing for more diverse percussive (synth drum) & sfx type patches.
- Two sets of factory patches are now embedded in ROM and can be loaded holding down a button on power up.
More information can be found at the project site.