AudioSpillage has released DrumSpillage 2 – a 16 part multi-model drum synthesizer plugin for Mac OS X.
Here’s what’s new in DrumSpillage 2:
- New User Interface – DrumSpillage 2 features a major overhaul of the existing user interface.
- LFOs and Modulation – Each pad now features 4 dedicated LFOs with full control over MIDI key-sync triggering. The update also increased the number of available modulation destinations and adds new waveform shapes.
- DrumSpillage 2 Modulation Setup – LFOs can now be cross-modulated against each other and the LFO editor has a dedicated space in the UI and no longer shares a tab with the envelopes.
- Upgraded Synthesis – DrumSpillage 2 offers 12 different drum synthesis models.
- Velocity Control – Full velocity control for the synthesis parameters is now available. Almost any parameter can now be played dynamically via velocity.
- DrumSpillage 2 Velocity Control – Parameters may be influenced via a positive or negative bias.
- MPC/Maschine Pad Layout – A simple preference button now configures the pad layout to mirror the classic MPC and the more recent Maschine style layout with pad 1 rooted to the bottom left position.
- New Presets and Stability – DrumSpillage 2 includes a selection of new presets demonstrating the expanded sound design capabilities of the instrument.
Here are official audio demos:
DrumSpillage 2 is available now, for Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, priced at US $125.00 or $15.99 to upgrade from version 1. Details and more audio demos are available at the site.