apeSoft has updated iVCS3, its software recreation of the classic EMS VCS3 analog synthesizer.
The update adds AudioBus 2 support, MIDI program change, improved VCOs, an in-app manual and more.
Here’s what’s new in iVCS3 v1.1:
- iOs SDK 7.1 update
- Audiobus 2.0 sdk update
- Audiobus State Saving
- AudioCopy sdk update
- Dropbox sdk update
- Cubasis freeze audio fixed
- New Midi Program Change for Presets select
- arm64 update
- New, VCO’s afford the FM full range
- New, Filter’s afford the FM full range
- New, Output Channels afford AM full range
- New, VCO3 waves, improved as the original
- Joystick now work even outside the area
- New, In-App print manual
- Up to 100 new built-in presets
- New, Filter Glide parameter
- New, setting for hide UI flashing
- Filter resonance improved
- DSP performance optimisation
- AudioCopy SDK update
- IAA Keyboard range extended full range
- Minimum Sequencer steps now is two
- Scope time scale improved
- Minor UI improvements
IVCS3 is available for US $14.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used iVCS3, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!