Source Audio have introduced the Soundblox Hub v1 – a hub that turns Soundblox 2 pedals into an integrated multi-pedal system.
This introduces scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. You can connect a Dual Expression Pedal and the Hot Hand Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Features:
- Extends the functionality of Soundblox 2 pedals
- Dedicated I/O for MIDI, Expression Pedal, Hot Hand, and USB
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals to shared Control Inputs
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes
- Access and Edit pedal presets and scenes on your computer via USB
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro
The Soundblox Hub v1 is available now for US $99.